A family of 12 was left homeless on the 30th of June 2021 when part of Matapi block 12 caught fire after kids allegedly forgot a gas stove on after cooking. Talking to Spot News ZW the victims said they were devastated and in immediate need of a place to stay and food.
“We were called by the neighbours way after the fire broke up, so nothing was spared and I really don’t know what I will do to all these who looked upto me in this house” said one of the victims.
You can watch the video below:
THE Zimbabwe Tourism Authority (ZTA )boat is rocking in turbulent waters amid reports that an urgent board meeting has been convened to address a potpourri of issues including the suspension of four executives namely chief operating officer Givemore Chidzidzi, human resources director Mr Munyoro, finance director Mr Chipuriwa and one Mr Chidzekete by chief executive Winnie Muchanyuka, Express Mail Zim can revea
This is a long running, twisting and now accelerating story of how legitimate foreign investors in our backyard have been defrauded by prominent local “entrepreneurs” Peter Midgley and Kenias Sibanda – tarnishing Zimbabwe’s reputation as a preferred foreign direct investment destination